This is an article to feature a designer. INTEBEE is not related to the designer featured here.
– BASIC DATA –
– DESCRIPTION OF THE DESIGNER –
Assigning one of the most award-winning Japanese interior designers, Ryu Kosaka as Creative Director, Nomura Co., Ltd. set up the studio called A.N.D. in 2006.
Led by Mr.Kosaka, they have been designing professional hospitality commercial interiors in Japan and also oversea.
By bridging the “Commercial/Impressive” design and “Sustainable” and “Detailed” design, A.N.D. built a new standard of Japanese interior design.
Works (example) :
XEX ATAGO GREEN HILLS (2001)
- XEX ATAGO GREEN HILLS (2001)
- WITH THE STYLE FUKUOKA (2004)
- MANDARIN ORIENTAL TOKYO – Main Dining (2005) KITCHEN – Grand Lisboa Hotel (2007 / Macau)
- LA TABLE de Joel Robuchon Nagoya (2007)
- LA BOUTIQUE de Joel Robuchon Marunouchi (2009) ORIENTAL HOTEL (2010)
- W Guanzhou FEI (2013)
- The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo (2013)
- TORANOMON HOP (2014)
- FIRST CLASS LOUNGE Tokyo International Airport (2014) 6th by ORIENTAL HOTEL CAFE (2015)
- GINZA SUSHI-ICHI Singapore (2015)
- Grand Prince Hotel Takanawa (2016)
- Baxter (2016, Tokyo)
- Otemachi Park Building (2017)
- Grand Prince Hotel Kyoto (2017)
- The Market F, GRAND HYATT Fukuoka (2017)
Picture from A.N.D.
– PHOTOS –
– OTHER INFORMATION –
Address : ROJU MINAMIAOYAMA 2F, 6-14-11, MINAMIAOYAMA, MINATO-KU
TOKYO, TOKYO 107.0062
Reference Website: https://www.and-design.jp
A.N.D. official website