This is an article to feature a designer. INTEBEE is not related to the designer featured here.
– BASIC DATA –
– DESCRIPTION OF THE DESIGNER –
AFSO is a Hong Kong based award-winning design studio, founded by architect André Fu.
He and his studio creates a luxury interior design with respect of its own culture and purpose of the space through his cross-cultural, artistic, and sophisticated interpretation.
He is now internationally renowned as one of the top hospitality designers. André Fu was named as Designer of the Year at Mason Objet Asia in 2016 and listed in Wallpaper magazine’s top 20 interior designers in 2016.
Works (example) :
- The Upper House / Hong Kong / 2009
- TheFullerton Bay Hotel / Singapore / 2010
- The Opus Suite The Berkeley / London / 2013
- Kerry Hotel / Hong Kong / 2017
- Andaz Singapore / Singapore / 2017
- Kioku at Four Seasons Seoul / Seoul / 2015
- Objects Nomads Installation Louis Vuitton / Hong Kong / 2018
- L’Appartment Louis Vuitton / Hong Kong / 2014
- Motif at Four Seasons Tokyo / Tokyo /
- Summer Palace at Shangri-La Jing’an/ Shanghai / 2013
- Shang Palace at Shangri-La Istanbul / Istanbul / 2013
- Villa La Coste / Aix-en-Provence/ 2017
- Urban Landscape COS / Hong Kong / 2015
Picture from AFSO.net
– PHOTOS –
– OTHER INFORMATION –
Address : Level 06 8–10 Duddell Street
Reference Website: http://afso.net